Executives / Sr Executives
B.E / B.TECH - Chem
The role is to assist AM-Safety in fulfilment of statutory obligations or otherwise concerning prevention of injuries and maintaining safe working environment.
Qualification: B.Sc. I M.Sc. - Chemistry (Full Time) /B.Tech/BE in Chemical Engg (Full time)
+ PDIS/ADIS/RLI (Mandatory)
Candidates with no APIS/PDIS/RLI need not apply.
• Assist Executive (Safety) in implementation of Health & Safety related issues at Plant level
• Plan for implementation of safety management systems such that minimum accident/incident occurred
• Part of Investigation of accidents and incidents
• Investigation of dangerous occurrences and occupational diseases
• Carry out safety inspections
• Advice on measures to be adopted for removing the unsafe physical conditions and preventing unsafe actions
• Comply all requirements of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 & Factories Act etc.
• Able to participate in Mock Drill, Safety Audits, Safety Inspection and HAZOP.
• Able to carry out Accident incident investigation & analysis
• Required to create safety awareness throughout the organization by providing training, tool box talk and with Implementation of OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 Systems.
4 -12 years in Environment, Health and Safety department.
EHS/SHE/HSE, HAZOP, Safety